Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Pregnancy Announcements are on the way......

Once we found out that we were expecting, I knew that I want a clever way to reveal it to everyone. I went to my favorite site Etsy.com, to find some great ideas. I found the cutest announcements, that said "Our Family is Growing by two feet" with a picture of a baby in the middle. "Our first baby is due July 7,2011, Proud parents to be Adam &Temekia" on the bottom is our blog address. I was thinking to put the announcements in a picture frame and wrap them up. Presenting them to our mothers on Thanksgiving. This Thanksgiving is very special for us, it will be our first one as husband and wife, and we are extremely grateful for our blessing of Baby Powers.  Here is a example of the announcement:

No comments:

Post a Comment