Monday, October 10, 2011

Getting Ready to Return to Work!!!! So sad......

Well my maternity leave is coming to an end. I will be back to work on Monday.... Oh how I wish I could be a Stay at Home Mom... I love being with my little lady. But I know its good for her to be around other little children for her development. I will be just fine. Back to the money to support my habit for all things Layla. I have been taking pictures galore of her. Her are some shots I have of her in the past week.

She loves those hands!
 The cousins went for a walk.
 This picture sums up their relationship. Nephew wants to play with Layla and she wants nothing to do with him.

 I love this picture.


 Her very first pair of Jordans. Thats all Daddy.
 Unbreakable bond of a Daddy and his daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment